Supplying Staff to Independent, Assisted and Memory Care Communities
Do you enjoy doing things that are personally rewarding?
Are you Compassionate and Caring?
Possess a comfort level to work independently as well as part of a team?
Do you want to work for a Staffing Agency that truly cares for you?
If you are someone who likes to face new challenges daily, and work with quality employees and give the best possible care, Thrive Staffing Agency is the place for you! Thrive Staffing Agency is a local family owned company who supplies staff to Independent, Assisted and Memory Care Communities surrounding the greater Madison Area. At times Communities have last-minute sick calls, long-term leave, vacations and crises to deal with – that’s where you come in! Thrive Staffing Agency is looking for experienced CNAs to pick up both per diem (day-to-day) and contract (long-term) shifts to help when those situations arise.
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to join our team, please review our required skills, open positions and fill out the application form below.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Positive Image
- Advocate for the elderly and their personal needs
- Care for our Residents
- Communicate and Collaborate with Team Members and Management
- Assist with personal cares and medication administration
- Facilitate and participate with Life Enrichment Programs
Thrive Staff are required to work at minimum 4 shifts per month.
Pick up as many shifts as you want or as little as you want. YOU have the flexibility to create your schedule!
Thrive Staffing Employee Perks include:
- Sign on Bonus
- Double Time Holiday Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses for Shift Pick up
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Holiday Bonuses
- Guaranteed No Mandation or Stay Over
- Wage Match of Current employer if employed for 2+ years with competitive pay!
- Must have good attendance record
- Full time-Part-Time and PRN available